Monday 3 November 2014

Hey I am back to talk more about social media. Facebook is still used by millions of people now a days. It has gone not as popular that it was a few years ago because it has your social media sites nowadays. Has more adults using Facebook then younger people, Facebook is used almost every day by people. Facebook is used to message people talk about what's on your mind share photos Facebook is a great social media thing to use but it could also have a lot of problem. He has quite a few cyber bullying on it a lot of drama with start from Facebook. Even some people that committed suicide because of  the stuff that got posted on Facebook. You can get away with a lot of stuff on Facebook because not watched over and anybody could see it. A lot of people were hacking other people. I'm Facebook messaging people have been hacking other people is able to take their identity and message people without them knowing. I do not have the massager app because of that and when I do need to contact someone I will go on the computer and will message them. It's because of the great image people who you don't have the number and the live far away.  You could have great conversation with them we go talk about is the one on one message you can also have available time I have a group chat we would write whatever we want to say when the game is if you're ready to talk about anything makes you come. It has newscast you have Facebook so you can find lots of things about sports celebrities etc. anything you want me to find out. You can contact people now on Facebook from anywhere even on the other side of the world if they have Facebook you can reach me on it as a friend. On and off Facebook is a great and  negative thing also because it helps all of them but you got to be very careful what you do on Facebook because it could ruin you say so be careful



8 comments:

  1. I agree that Facebook has a bad and good side. There's been a lot of cyber bullying and hacking. But it's great for contacting people and having fun. When it's used properly it's a good site. I look forward to seeing more from your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree that Facebook has a good and bad side. However I don't think we as teenagers should be incouraged to have facebook. When you really think about it there are more bad sides than good. Overall i enjoyed your blog because it really explains how facebook works. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that facebook can be on and off.. i used to use Facebook alot in grade school because it was cool and everything! now that all the other networks are out like twitter, it creates a bit of a rival between them too.. I like to use facebook for picture and to interact with my familly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard many unpleasant stories about Facebook and although it can be very helpful when trying to communicate with others and reconnect with old friends/family, it also has many safety hazards. I love how you demonstrated both sides of this website. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes I agree Facebook is a great social media websites to talk to friends or family. It has a lot of people who can't get in contact with their family members or friends that live far away and it's great to use facebook for that thanks for reading my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also use to use Facebook a lot in grade school also because it was cool also everyone was using I could get in contact with everyone of my friends and family and alos could find out news on whatever. Yes Facebook is now in rivalries with a bunch of hot new web sites now days, but I agree with you strongly that it's good for photos and talking to interact with family and friends

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you Dersh Stew. I think that Facebook should only be used by adults and should only be used to get a hold of people from the past and to share your pictures but not to be used as a bullying site. I like the way you structured this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It could be use by teenagers and ect... if people were nice enough and just not post rude comments but also alduts can be childlish with facebook also by starting fights on facebook too and yes no sites should be use for bullying everyone should be conferbale going on their network instead of being scared. Thanks again for reading and commenting

    ReplyDelete