Friday 24 October 2014


Hello today I am going to talk about another socials media site called ''snapchat''. Snachat is an app that you could add your friends to take picture and write something, basically you are like the emoji in the message. Also you can take videos of what you’re doing. When you are snapchating you can send video and picture to any of your friends that you added on snapchat, or you can put it on your story. A story on snapchat is basically to show everyone what you’re doing either if it’s a photo or video, anyone of your friends can see it. Also has private conversation between one another on snpachat, like conversation with photos. If you do not want to send pictures you can create a conversation with the person or even face time them on snapchat. Snapchat gives you lots a ways to communicate with one another. However it also has events on snapchat in the story section, like for example the football games when it has a big game they will put a team’s name on the caption and people at the game, watching or even playing on the team can take a snapchat and put it in that story. Even though you have nothing a part to the events it will be there so you can look to see what happened and it will be random people that you don’t know taking picture. Snapchat is a great app to use it is really fun to use it with your friends and take photos and have a good time. You can send a picture for 1-10 seconds to a person, the people or person you have sent it to can only see it once but now they had put in a replay button so you can replay the snapchat if you didn’t get all of it. However even though they get deleted people are good with technologies and still get access to that photo so be wise what you send. Ladies and gentlemen be smart and don’t send anything you will regret in life, because people can still screenshot your photo. Thank you for reading my blog comment on how you liked it .


 

15 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your post and how you explain the app was very well and full of details, which is good especially for those you don't know how to use it. May favorite part was your warning at the end I thought that was very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading it Brooke, I wanted people to know how it works because some people might think about getting it but are not very sure what the app is about. Also thank you I wanted to keep people safe and so they don’t get hurt in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job explaining dershy there was plenty of explanations and lots of details continue the good work !

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like a great app to use. I've heard a lot of good things about it and most of my friends it. It's amazing how technology improves each and everyday. I'm glad that we have so many different ways to communicate with our friends and relatives. It makes life so much easier and more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of great social media advice throughout this blog. Great topic and interesting opinions.

    A few things to watch out for:
    - No media whatsoever. On a blog about social media, you need to show some media! Add pictures, videos, etc. to help jazz up your posts,
    - Some grammar mistakes to watch out for: (How ever vs however, opportunity's vs opportunities, there vs their, its vs it’s, offended vs often, your vs you’re, etc.)
    Some nonsensical phrases – For ex. “Social media had help people had reined people and also had people commit suicide because of social media.” Go over your entries and make sure everything makes sense.
    - Finally, give proof/ examples for some of your ideas. For example, when you say people can use social media to bully, maybe give some examples from pop culture, or from your own experiences, (remove all names though).

    ReplyDelete
  6. one of my favorite apps to use out of all of them! I liked how you explained the app and that it was full of details. I like the app because it lets to conect with all of your friends with picture and video ! an also you can send privatly unlike other sites and media network

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use Snapchat every day and I really liked how you included information on every aspect of the app. I loved the use of vocabulary, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this. Having no social life what so ever, anytime I want to talk with friends I just click on the app and snap and chat. This is probably my go-to app and I now love how you can video chat and chat now. Love your blog about media but I want to see more media. Great job

    ReplyDelete

  9. Noor thank you for reading my blog on snap chat and I agree on the new features of he videos chat and chat now it is a great thing and I am glade that they had added it, it helps interact with other in different ways and much more fun talking to friends in different ways makes the conversation much better

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Giselle lots f my friends have this app also and it's a great app to talk to them with and I like this app a lot and yes technology is so advance now it's mind bobbling and it's just so crazy that there is more better appose to come!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Make up hack I also enjoy using snapchat almost everyday too it's a great app to have contact with your friend while having fun with picture and video and thank you I wanted everyone to understand what this app is because not everyone knows what is or how to use it and thank you for noticing my vocabulary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Snapchat has pros and cons, but you have to be careful because pictures sent through threw any websites or apps will always be there , doesnt matter if you delete it or erase it. Keep up the good work shahn! Cant wait to see what other blogs you're going to post, I'm very interested.

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes you always have to be carful because anything what is on the internet can always be found one way or another that's why I have warn everyone at the end about being carful on what you send on snapchat because it could do bad for you in the future. Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woah Dersh, I really liked how you explained snapchat because you explained it perfectly and gave extra details that I wouldn't have mentioned and I really like how you added that people are good with technology so be wise of what you send because a lot of people would make the wrong decision.

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you so much, so much I try to get extra details that I can and thank you people are so good at technology now a days and it's crazy how people can hack and find out information, like I said you gotta be careful on what you post out there on the internet

    ReplyDelete